RECREATION REAL ESTATE
The natural beauty and Canadian Experience of "Cottage Country" is evident throughout our area of Muskoka and the Algonquin Highlands of Haliburton, just minutes west of Algonquin Park.
Outdoor enthusiasts will realize their lifestyle dreams of experiencing "fresh" air, "clean" water from the Algonquin Park watershed, including Kawagama Lake and Lake of Bays and smaller lakes near the towns of Dorset, Huntsville, Bracebridge, Baysville & Dwight - a comfortable driving distance within 3 hours from Toronto, in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
PROPERTIES FOR SALE NORTH OF THE GREATER TORONTO AREA
If your interest is fishing for bass & lake trout, speckled trout in our many streams and rivers, canoeing, golfing, hiking, snowmobiling, ATV riding, cross country or downhill skiing or mountain biking on crown land wilderness trails, or just relaxing with the sights and sounds of nature all around, you have come to the right place in cottage country.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE IN MUSKOKA AND HALIBURTON
Thinking of living the dream of Cottage Life? Ask us about businesses for sale. Tourist Commercial and Business opportunities in the north await you -- waterfront resorts, marinas, restaurants, rental cabins, gift stores, golf courses, camps -- all periodically come on the real estate market, for sale, at some time.
ONTARIO WATERFRONT COTTAGES AND BUILDING LOTS
Fishermen, photographers, outdoor enthusiasts and hunters will appreciate the abundance of moose, white tail deer, red fox, loons, wolves and black bear, as well as an amazing variety of birds, ducks, geese and waterfowl.
COTTAGE COUNTRY is YOURS TO DISCOVER -- see below:
- Muskoka - Haliburton - Algonquin Highlands Real Estate
- Huntsville - Bracebridge - Dorset - Dwight - Baysville
- Lake of Bays - Kawagama Lake (rated 4th & 5th largest compared to Lake Joseph, Lake Muskoka and Lake Rosseau)
- Small Lakes including Crown Lake, Wolf Lake, Troutspawn Lake, Fletcher Lake, Livingstone Lake, Otter Lake, Raven Lake, Oxtongue Lake, Deer Lake, Trout Lake, St. Nora Lake, Wren Lake, Grandview Lake, Ril Lake, Fletcher Lake, Fairy Lake, Mary Lake, Lake Vernon, Peninsula Lake
- Town of Dorset - Robinson's General Store - Dorset Lookout Tower
- Algonquin Park - Crown Land
- Canoeing, Snowmobiling, Hiking, Kayaking, Cycling, Hunting, Fishing, Golfing
- Bird Watching, Hunting, Nature Walks, Photography, Star Gazing
- Cottages, Lakefront, Waterfront Lots, Acreages, Building Lots, Wooded Lots
- Properties For Sale
- Recreation Real Estate
- Waterfront Recreation Land
- Cottage and Vacation Rental Opportunities
- Golfing at Bigwin Island, Deerhurst Resort and Delta Grandview Inn ...and many more!
- Lakefront Building Lots - Acreage Parcels - Land Assemblies
All This Within a 3 Hour Drive from Toronto, Ontario, Canada